On the verge of the 100th Cryptid Tidbits Wiki page, I (Man Wolf) decided to make a list of rules. More may be added!!
Creation of pages
Cryptids that shouldn't have pages created
- Mythological creatures, aliens, Fearsome Critters, etc. do not get pages. Pages about these creatures will be deleted
- If a cryptid goes by multiple names (River Dinosalso go by River Lizards, Prairie Devils, etc.), only the most popular name requires a page
- Leave a message on my (or any other admin's) talk page with why you think a creature in these categories deserves a page, and we might just think about it!
Cryptids that should get pages
- Cryptids without pages
- All cryptid pages should have the following format: Introduction (no header) Appearance & Description, and Theories/Explanations
- Hoaxes and former cryptid pages should follow the same format as above, but without Theories/Explanations
- No repeats of categories (Category:Aquatic Cryptids already exists; there is no need for Category:Water Cryptids)
- Only add categories that are needed and/or fit the page
- Only add photos that fit the page
- Don't add repeated images
- Do not post comments, blog posts or pages that could be taken as offensive to other Wiki users
- Breaking rules once will result in a warning, breaking the same rule will result in a temporary ban, breaking the same rule a 3rd time will result in permanent banning